Couture Creations 2 Way Glue – A Sticky Affair!

6:45:00 AM

Are you always getting stuck looking for a really amazing adhesive? Well we have some amazing news for you. Today we are introducing the new Couture Creations 2 Way Glue pens – giving you twice the solution to sticky messes.

I tested the glue pens on a quick tag I made using some of my favourite products from The Wholesaler. I used the larger pen tip as a wet permanent bond glue for my larger elements and matts, and then the smaller pen for my fussy cut elements that I wanted to be repositionable. Both options that I like having in my bag of tricks.
Step 1 - Cut out images from printed paper, journaling cards or use photos for your project.
step 2 - Use the large 2 Way glue pen for the large pieces you are adhering. TIP: To start off using the glue pens, you need to push the pen tip in several times to activate the glue. The pen tip will become white as the glue seeps into the nib.
 step 3 - The large pen tip is perfect for adding adhesive to larger pieces like photos, journaling cards and other flat elements. The large tip spreads the glue evenly in a thin layer.
step 4 - Add glue to the postcard element using the large 2 way glue pen.
step 5 - TIP: I used this glue wet. Adhere the element to brown cardstock while the adhesive is still wet for a permanent hold.
step 6 - Use the smaller 2 way glue pen with the small nib for smaller cut out elements for detailed work.
step 7 - Add glue to the cut out elements using the glue pen and set them aside to dry first.
 Once the glue is dry adhere the elements to your decorated tag – I can move the elements around until I am happy and then leave them in position to dry for a permanent hold.
TIP: The 2 way glue is really great for people who battle using very wet adhesives. It enables you to let the glue dry first before committing to placement on your project, and lets you move things around for that perfect fit. Giving you time to adjust certain elements will take the stress out of getting things stuck.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images