My jewellery board – fun to fix staple gun.

1:57:00 PM

 I did some sorting cleaning and decorating and making stuff! But not without a new toy I got from Chiswick! I got an electric staple gun! and I LOVE IT! So what did I make? Well I finally got to make something I wanted to tackle a long time ago – a little organizing project for my pretty necklaces amongst other things.
So I bought some amazing fabric and found an old canvas frame lurking around. So the entire project cost me only the fabric.
But I am freeking in love with this staple gun - man - it really is the simple things in life that make me happy - simply because they make crafting and home decor so much easier!
Check out my sxs tutorial over on the Chiswick blog...and pop one of these beauties in your shopping trolley - you will love it as much as I do!
Until later this week! Create something beautiful!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images