Create double page Christmas layout.

4:00:00 PM

Today I am sharing my double page layout in the last issue of Create magazine. I used a combination of really old and slightly old patterned papers. This is one of my most favourite ever layouts simply because I could use what I had on hand instead of trying to compete with the Jones' and buy all the latest products and fancy embellishments.
The only new paper I used was the star pattern from Lady Pattern Paper at the bottom of the layout. I love the simplicity of the layout as well as all the little details using die-cuts, inks and stenciling with modelling paste.
How are you doing with your Christmas preparations?
And have you completed your festive layout yet - then simply add your photos from Christmas day and you are good to go.
Until tomorrow.... thanks for stopping by.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images